The Top 10 as of Sept. 12
1. USC–Fired on all cylinders against Colorado State
2. Oklahoma–Quickly dispatched of Houston. Freshman Adrian Peterson got another 100-yard game.
3. Miami–Looks to have an impressive defense, improving offense.
4. Texas–Avenged loss to Arkansas last year. Seems tougher now that they are trying to run the ball.
5. California–May have the most well-balanced offensive attack in the country.
6. Georgia–Talented, but seems to struggle often against inferior competition.
7. Minnesota–Could be 5-0 heading into the game at Michigan, if it doesn’t look past CSU.
8. Florida State–They just can’t beat the Canes, but they have a top notch defense and great skill guys on offense.
9. West Virginia–Big game vs. Maryland this week.
10. Purdue–Could be the Big 10’s version of Cal.Powered by Sidelines