For the third time this year, Adrian Peterson has won the Cingular Wireless National Player of the Week Award, which is voted on by fans across the country.
Sooner Fans Who Own Cingular Wireless Phones…With Time On Their Hands
About HeismanpunditChris Huston, A.K.A. ‘The Heisman Pundit‘, is a Heisman voter and the creator and publisher of Heismanpundit.com, a site dedicated to analysis of the Heisman Trophy and college football. Dubbed “the foremost authority on the Heisman” by Sports Illustrated, HP is regularly quoted or cited during football season in newspapers across the country. He is also a regular contributor on sports talk radio and television.
The HP Heisman Watch
The Heisman Straw Poll
Total points, (with first-place votes in parentheses)
1. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M -- 19 (5)
2. Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon -- 18 (3)
3. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville -- 9 (1)
4. AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama -- 3 (1)
About The Author
Chris Huston, A.K.A. ‘The Heisman Pundit‘, is the creator and publisher of Heismanpundit.com, a site dedicated to analysis of the Heisman Trophy and college football.
"The Heisman's Foremost Authority..." -- Sports Illustrated.
"Heisman Pundit knows what he's talking about ...
which is more than I can say of some pundits."--SI's Stewart Mandel
"Heisman Pundit isn't just the authoritative site for all things Heisman...it's also an engaging, highly-opinionated place for college football discourse."--CBS's Bruce Feldman
"Heisman Pundit is the quintessential source for analysis of the greatest individual trophy in the sporting world."--The Big Ten Network's Tom Dienhart
"Indispensable."--SI's Austin Murphy
"...definitely required reading."--Those nutjobs at EDSBS
- Manziel edges out Mariota in latest Heisman Straw Poll September 24, 2013
- Week 5 Heisman Watch September 23, 2013
- Dark Horse alert: Melvin Gordon September 23, 2013
- The Derek Carr campaign begins September 22, 2013
- Heisman Weekend Preview September 20, 2013
- Karl hungus: I guess that is where we disagree. He can win. May...
- CT: Did you not watch the Akron or UConn game?...
- Heismanpundit: Sigh. I really wish people would read what I write...
- Chris: Hey, I love that you are sticking to your guns on ...
- Fred: Pfffft... Where's Devin Gardner??!...