I dig this teaser. Looking forward to the full video release:
Jacquizz Rodgers Video Teaser
About HeismanpunditChris Huston, A.K.A. ‘The Heisman Pundit‘, is a Heisman voter and the creator and publisher of Heismanpundit.com, a site dedicated to analysis of the Heisman Trophy and college football. Dubbed “the foremost authority on the Heisman” by Sports Illustrated, HP is regularly quoted or cited during football season in newspapers across the country. He is also a regular contributor on sports talk radio and television.
The HP Heisman Watch
The Heisman Straw Poll
Total points, (with first-place votes in parentheses)
1. Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State -- 24 (7)
2. Jordan Lynch, QB, Northern Illinois -- 18 (3)
3. (tie) AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama -- 4
Braxton Miller, QB, Ohio State -- 4
About The Author
Chris Huston, A.K.A. ‘The Heisman Pundit‘, is the creator and publisher of Heismanpundit.com, a site dedicated to analysis of the Heisman Trophy and college football.
"The Heisman's Foremost Authority..." -- Sports Illustrated.
"Heisman Pundit knows what he's talking about ...
which is more than I can say of some pundits."--SI's Stewart Mandel
"Heisman Pundit isn't just the authoritative site for all things Heisman...it's also an engaging, highly-opinionated place for college football discourse."--CBS's Bruce Feldman
"Heisman Pundit is the quintessential source for analysis of the greatest individual trophy in the sporting world."--The Big Ten Network's Tom Dienhart
"Indispensable."--SI's Austin Murphy
"...definitely required reading."--Those nutjobs at EDSBS
- The race for place December 8, 2013
- The final Heisman candidate numbers for 2013 December 7, 2013
- Mr. 2,000/2,000 man? December 6, 2013
- The case for Bryce Petty December 6, 2013
- Whither the Heisman race now? December 5, 2013
- Mike: You forgot to add Donald's numbers!...
- Mason: Even though he SHOULD be invited to NY, do you thi...
- Mason: You forgot to bold Manziels ints...
- Ron: That's Tre not Tra. WDE!...
- Heismanpundit: All that is true. But I'm trying to figure out wh...