Congrats To Auburn!

It was an interesting game, certainly not what people thought it would be, but Auburn squeaked out a hard-fought win

Congrats to the Tigers!

6 Responses to Congrats To Auburn!

1. AUman76 January 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

Well thank you Ol HP,I know how hard that had to be for you. As you sat at your keyboard with tears of failure streaming down your cheeks it had to be quite painful to see my SEC Tigers fruck a duckie lil pac1 dream. Maybe someday you will win at least one BCS title without having to return it to Auburn.
    Tell you what Chris, I’ll take a break on the SEC homerism the same day you leave your pac1 bias behind. Seems fair but not probable?

2. Old Ducker January 13, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

AUman, you are the epitome of the ugly, ignorant and borderline illiterate conferencist that makes just about everyone west of the Mississippi and north of the Mason Dixon line loathe the SEC.

3. AUman76 January 13, 2011 at 6:21 pm #

old fu(ker,
    That’s all people like you can come up with time after time. It’s an old tired and worn out line. Come up with a new insult cause that one is out dated.
    Ol HP is a dream come through for your lil pac1. He’s the most biased person on this board. He hangs on every stat Sagarin spits out. Sagarin’s system is biased and flawed like HP’s opinions. Yearly the pac1 is credited with the highest SOS rating and it’s all based on what info jeffy feeds into the puter. Even worse is what he leaves out that would drastically lower the pac1’a ratings.
    My Tigers played awful and still won. Cam wasn’t even close to what he was all season. I don’t believe either team play very well due to the sorry ass turf and the long layoff.
    Just to show you why as a Tiger fan I rum my mouth on this board, fox predicted oregon to win the BCS game. They used 1001 simulations on a puter game which deemed the ducies would win by an average score of 38-32. Now the same idiots say it says TCU would beat us 34-32. No FN respect from the media has gotten old. It goes all the way back to 1983 for thr AU Family. There was no way in hell Auburn should have been left out of the 2004 BCSNC. USC proved that by stompin the sh!t outta the hyped up sooner choke that show up team. That Tiger team was even better than this one but thanks to Tubberville callin off the digs in most games we didn’t get all those brownie points. They used a single game against a D1AA team as the reason to leave us out. But low and behold now a TCU team that played 11 cupcakes deserved a chance? F all the media and folks like you. I got my dream come true season and no damn body can take that feeling away!
    Move down south and you will be surprised at the mixed couples ypou will see. More than most parts of the nation. They don’t get crap from redneck hicks either. Some folks may still shake theirs heads but they move on and live and let live. I was in school when blacks were allowed to attend and there were few problems. At first us lil kids, 3rd grader, looked at each other a lil funny but when it was time to play ball, skin color didn’t matter. We chose sides based on who could play the best. All we cared about was winnin the game no matter the sport. This remained the theme throughout Hs where my class enjoyed a State Championship, two 2nd place finishes and a final four appearence the other time. We also played in the HS football playoffs. We were concerned with one color..the Crimson jerseys we all wore! My friends are my friends and last I checked not a single one of em got to ask their mom’s and dad’s if they could be black or white. Our skin pigment was chosen for us our way of life we chose. I choose to associate with good folks not folks of a particular skin tone. That’s why I have many good friends and not black friends, hispanic friends or asian friends. I have friends and also bi-racial famliy members. And yeah I claim em. So go take a flyin FU(K and take your outdated sterotypes of the old south with you. Like the old commercial said,”WE’ve come a long way Baby”!
    Yeah your MOFOkin sterotype hit a nerve. You are the ignorant moron not folks in Dixie. We’re still stubborn, independent and rebels but not in the way people like you believe.
    If the south is so FN bad why is it the only part of the nation growing and doing well while west coast liberal states have become welfare states? We still take responsibilty for our own actions while too many areas of the nation lay the blame on other people or the government. Too many people in your neck of the woods stick their hands out expecting something for nuthin. In my neck of the woods we extend a helpin hand to our neighbors so they won’t have to depend on the government!
    Since I don’t know you, you may well be a person with good intentions and a fine human being so no hard feelins. But don’t speak of a South which you don’t know.
    Now you know why the SEC has 5 NC’s in a row. We have a passion for football like no other part of the nation.

4. AUman76 January 13, 2011 at 6:22 pm #

Was that long enough or should I add a tad more? lol

5. AUman76a January 17, 2011 at 9:23 am #

We will not repeat next year…Cam is one and out…Nuff said.

6. AUman76 January 21, 2011 at 9:50 pm #

aaaaaaaaaaaa…neither did your team and they won’t ever. With or without Cam we will make life miserable for bammer and the rest of the SEC.Gonna sign a great class and instead of Texas overpaying for our coaches they now stay at AU and we took their #OG recruit. If their was any doubt about Cam’s situation our coaches would jump ship first chance they had. That hasn’t happened. War Damn Eagle!