Here’s a rundown of what the media is talking about when it comes to the Heisman Trophy race and the various candidates:
Here’s what’s being bandied about in the media regarding the Heisman Trophy:
And here’s a few vintage Heisman links…
Here’s the latest news and views on the 2011 Heisman race:
Here’s the latest news, notes and mentions on the Heisman Trophy:
So, I received an email yesterday from a buddy that read like this:
Saw the Sports Illustrated CFB preview and they have a pullout section called The Heisman Formula: Do you want to know who will win the Heisman? SI has created a six-step formula based on past voting trends and applied it to the 2011 season …”
Now, I haven’t seen the printed edition myself just yet and I may be a bit premature or rash in making this judgement (what, me?) and certainly I’m not claiming to be the Winklevai here but…to quote Carl Spackler: How about a little something for the effort?
Here’s the latest news from the world of the Heisman Trophy…
From the archives
|Dec 7, 1961|
|Nov 23, 1966|
|Nov 25, 1984|
The HP Heisman Watch
The latest Heisman Straw Poll
Total points, (with first-place votes in parentheses)
1. Dak Prescott, QB, MSU — 25 (7)
2. Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon — 21 (3)
3. Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin — 4
About The Author
Chris Huston, A.K.A. ‘The Heisman Pundit‘, is the creator and publisher of Heismanpundit.com, a site dedicated to analysis of the Heisman Trophy and college football.
"The Heisman's Foremost Authority..." -- Sports Illustrated.
"Heisman Pundit knows what he's talking about ...
which is more than I can say of some pundits."--Fox Sports's Stewart Mandel
"Heisman Pundit isn't just the authoritative site for all things Heisman...it's also an engaging, highly-opinionated place for college football discourse."--Fox Sports's Bruce Feldman
"Heisman Pundit is the quintessential source for analysis of the greatest individual trophy in the sporting world."--The Big Ten Network's Tom Dienhart
"Indispensable."--SI's Austin Murphy
"...definitely required reading."--Those nutjobs at EDSBS
- HP on hiatus April 10, 2016
- No. 1 Rule for NFL Prospects During the Draft Process: Don’t Get in Trouble March 15, 2016
- Teams That Will Surprise Bettors This College Football Season February 17, 2016
- Heisman odds recap January 12, 2016
- Will Missouri kill the SEC’s playoff hopes? October 18, 2014
- Were Ohio State’s J.T. Barrett and Curtis Samuel robbed in Heisman Trophy voting? – Home of the Ohio State Buckeyes: […] paper, J.T. Barrett is the near-perfect ...
- How Michigan’s Do-It-All Star Jabrill Peppers Can Become The First Defensive Heisman In Nearly 20 Years – Found It Elsewhere: […] on everything we know about Heisman poli...
- Why Ohio State's J.T. Barrett Is the Perfect Heisman Trophy Candidate | BeautyCribTV: […] Heismandments, according to Huston, are ...
- How to win a Heisman Trophy: Breaking down the massive field into tiers - Sports News King: […] prolific statistics. Shout out to Chris ...
- How to win a Heisman Trophy: Breaking down the massive field into tiers - Sports Divisons: […] prolific statistics. Shout out to Chris ...