This Week’s Poll Results, 9/15
(first place votes in parantheses)
1. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida–59 (9)
2. Colt McCoy, QB, Texas–52 (3)
3. Jahvid Best, RB, Cal–41 (1)
4. Max Hall, QB, BYU–19
5. Case Keenum, QB, Houston–8
6. Daryll Clark, QB, Penn State–7
7. Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Oregon State–3
8. Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State–2
Jevan Snead, QB, Mississsippi–2
10. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame–1
Joe McKnight, RB, USC–1
About the Poll
The HeismanPundit.com Heisman Poll is made up of 13 Heisman voters from across the country. They vote for five players each week. Tabulations are made on a 5-4-3-2-1 basis, with five points awarded for a first-place vote, four points for a second-place vote and so on. Last year’s Heismanpundit poll was the most accurate in the country, picking five of the top six finishers in the Heisman vote.
Members of the panel include: Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel, Teddy Greenstein and Brian Hamilton of the Chicago Tribune, Olin Buchanan and Tom Dienhart of Rivals.com, Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman, Bruce Feldman of ESPN.com, J.B. Morris of ESPN the Magazine, Austin Murphy, B.J. Schecter and Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated, plus Dick Weiss of the New York Daily News.
Chris Huston, owner of Heismanpundit.com, coordinates and also votes in the weekly poll.